#backtotop { padding:5px; position:fixed; bottom:10px;right:10px; cursor:pointer; } back to top

marquee

Welcome To My Little World!

Monday 12 October 2015

AGift With Care. The Simplest Way of Care

Today I'm gonna blog about my first perfume from AGift.
Lovely perfumes design. 

I was planned to have window shopping on that day as I didn't have anything that crossed my mind that I need to buy. It's also my first time went to Aman Central, Alor Setar. As I walked along the shops, my friends and I were attracted by the design of the outlet and design of the perfumes. We went nearer to test the scent of perfumes. We were attracted with the scent of the perfumes. A salesgirl cames across and explained further to us and we knew that sale promotion was going on. We totally were attracted by the sale promotion, that was when we buy any four bottles of 25ml perfume and will come along with a 60ml perfume for FREE! This is so called "girls" I guess :D

After some testings on different perfumes, I was attracted by a perfume which name of Amazing Grace, Eau De Taillette, where my friends were attracted by this too! Since I'm not prefer perfume with strong  and sweet fragrance, therefore Amazing Grace is totally suitable for me. So, we bought it and get Eden Eau De Toilette 60ml for free.

AGift With Care Outlet at Aman Central, Alor Setar. (G-K06)

A unique and meaningful thing not to forget is the bottle of Amazing Grace has been painted by a member of disabled community. Therefore, each painting on the bottle is an unique masterpiece for each of them.

By purchase any product can show your support, as the proceeds will partially go to the charitable organizations involved with disabled people. Their mission is to provide employment opportunities and assist special people and their organization becoming financially self-reliant, and raise the public awareness about and eliminate negative stereotypes towards them.

Amazing Grace- Eau De Toillette.
Unique masterpiece of a disabled member.

Except of perfumes, AGift has also different kind of personal care products such as lip balm, lotion, facial care, shower cream, shower scrub, hair care and hand wash.


For those who are interested to find out more about AGift:
Official webpage of AGift - http://www.agift.my/index.php
Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/AGiftWithCare

Have a nice day people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment