#backtotop { padding:5px; position:fixed; bottom:10px;right:10px; cursor:pointer; } back to top

marquee

Welcome To My Little World!

Saturday 10 October 2015

Happy Birthday girl!!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you, 
Happy Birthday to Evonne,
Happy Birthday to you. 

Happy Birthday, dear roommate!
Celebrated with my beloved girls. #EDPF
A lovely girl was born on October 8th. 
She is my roommate for almost three and half years.
Indeed she is a lovely girl, friendly, kind and love to smile a lots. 
She comes from the same hometown with me, Perak. Although we come from the same hometown, we know each other since the first day we entered this university. 
Coincidentally, we are taking the same course too. 
For these three and half years, I never spend such much of time with anyone except my family. A day of 24 hours, we almost spend 21 hours per day. 
We are having the same timetable, be in the same group for our assignments, attend to classes  and back to hostel together.
She is always willing to help when anyone face some difficulties. And, she likes to do housework too! 
I am glad to have her as my roommate for all these while. Rather than roommate, I would like to call as sister. 
Time flies too fast, before we are going to intern it only three months left.



As usual, we celebrated her birthday, but this year we celebrated on the day after the actual day.
Every year, five of us will celebrate each other birthday together if we are in the university. 
Simple celebration means a lots to us, the memories make it precious.
#EDPF forever!

Simple birthday celebration in 2015.


Her birthday celebration in 2014.

Her birthday celebration in 2013.



Have a nice day people! :)





1 comment: