#backtotop { padding:5px; position:fixed; bottom:10px;right:10px; cursor:pointer; } back to top

marquee

Welcome To My Little World!

Friday 13 November 2015

Holiday ends~


OMG OMG~

Why 9 days holiday will pass so fast?
Tomorrow will be the day for me to back to study place again. 
I'm so so so reluctant to gong back.
I want holiday. Everyone wants holiday for sure. 

In these 9 days holidays, I did enjoy to the max with my family. 
We enjoy the time when we gather together, baking with my sister, outing with family.
And one good new for this holiday is that I receive the offer letter from a company for my intern. 

Okay, is time for me to packing and back to the reality. 
Back to the life with books, assignments and examinations. 


Have a nice day people! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment