#backtotop { padding:5px; position:fixed; bottom:10px;right:10px; cursor:pointer; } back to top

marquee

Welcome To My Little World!

Friday 13 November 2015

Short Getaway!

Is time for me to have a short getaway again! :D
Hey yo! Malacca Malacca!

I went to Malacca for 3 days 2 nights short trip. After 5 years, I came back to this place again. I have no much memory with Malacca although I came here 5 years ago. It's because I came here to work at that time and no time for me to travel except work and work and work. 

This time, I decided to walk around the city of Malacca. 

Malacca was listed as one of Malaysian UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2008. It is one of the most popular tourist destination within Malaysia. Malacca is surrounding by beautiful historical sites and also well know for its good foods. 

We went to Malacca by bus at when the time I reached was almost 2.30pm. The hotel, Hotel Hong that we stayed definitely providing a excellent service with the reasonable of hotel price. They are provide pick up service for customers who come by public transport. So after we gave them a call, they came to pick us up to the hotel to rest before we went out for a walk. Hotel Hong is also located at a convenient place which only 5 minutes walk to the most famous Jonker Street. The facilities of the hotel are clean and look new. 
After we rested for 2 hours in the hotel, we decided to go out and start the adventure for the first day. Before we went out, the workers of the hotel was very enthusiastic and tought us the way to Jonker Street and gave us a map. 

We walked along the Jonker Street and we did some shopping at here. And finally we reached here, Chirst Church. 
On the first day, we were not plan to do anything except of walk around the city. 


One of the shops in Jonker. 

Christ Church, Malacca.


The Stadhuys and the Clock Tower.

Malacca River.

Malacca River.

Malacca River.

It was raining at the night, therefore we forced to back to the hotel earlier.
It was the end of my first day in Malacca. 
Will be continue blogging about Malacca and the delicious foods! 
Stay tuned! 

Have a nice day people! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment